Sunday, October 4, 2009

Vampire Girls

It's been a couple of very busy weeks!  I guess you could call it 'fall cleaning' - preparing for the winter - and having some fall fun while the weather is still agreeable :)  And, of course, still making time to spend time with the grandkids.  Two of them are just a few months apart, and both are in 9th grade this year........ and like many teen girls are hooked on the "Twilight" vampire series of books (and movie) so they decided last weekend to 'become' vampires - and they certainly engaged their imaginations in doing so.  I thought I'd share a couple pictures, just to give you an idea of how much fun life can be when interacting with teenager granddaughters............

"Vampire Heart"                                               "The Look"     



"The ODD Reflection"



And, when they started to get bored with that......... they decided to play with a can of shaving cream!  By the way -they took these pictures themselves...............


   "Spiking the Hair"                       "Still half-vampire"                                   

                                                                                            "Biting the Rain"




It was definitely quite a hysterical evening - with these girls around there never really are any dull moments'.  It's a good thing they don't have a video camera - I am sure they would have fun with our 'dance' evenings when they have their music on and are trying to teach me all the new 'moves'!!  They just don't believe in my being a spectator - it was all I could do to avoid the shaving cream :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...is that Stephanie and Hailey(sp?)??????? Where does the time go?? I love the twilight series too - bought and read all four books, and me and Britta plan on being there for the next movie the day it opens!! They're really good books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is Stephanie and Haley. They really keep life fun and interesting - and help keep me young :)

    ReplyDelete